The Getty Foundation seeks an Administrative Assistant who will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Deputy Director. Work involves diverse duties that require analytical skills and the ability to draft and revise a wide range of documents. Coordinates activities among departments and outside parties, and contacts personnel at all organizational levels to gather information. Work may be of a critical or confidential nature. Assignments may span various functional areas and may require specialized skills.
* Directs the day-to-day administration of a functional area and establishes administrative priorities; or provides high-level focused administrative support for an individual executive
* Provides administrative support, including: composing a wide variety of complex, original typewritten documents and managing complex scheduling and travel arrangements
* Plans, executes and supervises events, research and administrative projects that may span several functional areas and relate to conformance with Getty-wide policies and procedures
* Handles a broad range of complex inquiries, issues and confidential materials and may have significant interaction with VIP guests
* Acts independently to determine appropriate methods and procedures
* May assist with budget development and tracking
NOTE: Please include your cover letter and resume as one file.